Archive | Blog RSS feed for this section Finance sector development, Governance and public sector managementGovernance and public sector management, Private sector development, TransportGender, Social development and protectionEconomics, Information and Communications TechnologyGovernance and public sector management, Regional cooperation and integrationAgriculture and natural resources, Economics, WaterEnvironment, Health, WaterEconomics, Finance sector developmentGender, Social development and protectionEnvironment, Finance sector development
Bank of Japan’s unconventional monetary easing brings global recognition as a bold, innovative practitioner
Over the last decade, the Bank of Japan has become known as a bold practitioner of monetary easing.
In the post-pandemic era, the need for a timely rebound in infrastructure development is more urgent than ever.
Unpaid contributions to production and consumption in households remain excluded from the narrow economic definition of work but are essential to welfare.
ChatGPT has the potential to lay the foundation for structural change and economywide productivity growth.
Think20 has become a mechanism for providing research-based policy recommendations to address shifting global challenges.
The unsustainable use of water resources in agriculture will have severe implications for future food and water security.
Water scarcity is a global issue that affects 40% of the world’s population
Market power has been a long-standing concern for many policy makers and academic researchers as it greatly matters for economic welfare and resource allocation.
Domestic abuse is not a minor problem but a public health disease that affects millions of women around the globe.
By Sayuri Shirai. Posted March 2, 2023
As many countries have begun to take greater climate action, central banks and financial regulators must also make greater efforts to foster more effective sustainable financial markets.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on