Archive | Health RSS feed for this section Environment, Health, WaterHealthGovernance and public sector management, Health, Urban development, WaterHealth, PovertyFinance sector development, Health, Information and Communications TechnologyHealth, Information and Communications TechnologyGovernance and public sector management, Health, Social development and protectionHealth, WaterEconomics, Governance and public sector management, Health, Private sector developmentEconomics, Energy, Governance and public sector management, Health, Social development and protection
Water scarcity is a global issue that affects 40% of the world’s population
Hypertension affects 25% of the world’s population and can be a silent killer with no warning signs.
Safe sanitation for all is essential for improving public health, providing a clean environment, and breaking cycles of disease.
Children from disadvantaged groups are particularly prone to developing nutrient deficiencies and growth problems.
Fintech’s pandemic-related boost to financial inclusion, MSME resilience, and women’s empowerment in Asia
Fintech has been instrumental in helping to sustain businesses and households during the COVID-19 pandemic, with scope to be an integral driver of sustainable economic development in the post-pandemic era.
Rectifying the uneven distribution of healthcare remains key to reducing health inequity.
By Thomas Hofmarcher. Posted August 31, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a spotlight on health system resilience around the world.
Governments in developing Asia should adopt practical interventions to maximize the effectiveness of new and existing sources of funding for water and sanitation.
By Shigehiro Shinozaki. Posted April 14, 2022
A critical challenge in achieving inclusive growth is to formalize informal firms and non-contract-based employees.
The COVID-19 outbreak has had wide-ranging impacts on the economies of Central Asia, with uncertainty and protective policy measures contributing to falling demand and supply.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- COP28 and beyond: Linking agri-food systems, SDGs, and climate action
- COP, from pledges to progress: Navigating the climate change landscape for 27 years
- Digitalization for enhancing access to finance and inclusive growth
- Unlocking green hydrogen potential in Central Asia
- Revitalizing South Asia’s groundwater resources with direct-seeded rice
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on