Archive | Environment RSS feed for this section Climate change, Environment, WaterEnergy, Environment, Finance sector developmentEnvironment, Governance and public sector managementEnvironment, Health, WaterEnvironment, Finance sector developmentAgriculture and natural resources, Climate change, EnvironmentClimate change, Environment, WaterClimate change, Environment, Governance and public sector managementClimate change, Environment, Poverty, Social development and protectionEconomics, Environment, Finance sector development, Governance and public sector management
By Preechaya Kittipaisalsilpa. Posted August 21, 2023
Oceans face immense pressures from human activities as we prioritize immediate results at the expense of long-term progress.
By Sayuri Shirai. Posted August 10, 2023
Expanding the scale of blended finance in clean energy will require innovative efforts from the international community to reform traditional development finance approaches.
The mismanagement of domestic waste in rural areas places stress on the environment and compromises people's quality of life.
Water scarcity is a global issue that affects 40% of the world’s population
By Sayuri Shirai. Posted March 2, 2023
As many countries have begun to take greater climate action, central banks and financial regulators must also make greater efforts to foster more effective sustainable financial markets.
The Mongolian rangelands are sensitive to climate change and variability, and their degradation has been alarming.
By Shujie Liang. Posted November 28, 2022
Groundwater overexploitation has raised concerns about resource sustainability and environmental degradation.
The impacts of climate change, marine pollution, unsustainable fishing, and rapid, unsustainable coastal development are threatening ocean ecosystems and jeopardizing small island nations and other developing coastal economies.
South Asia is home to a quarter of the world’s population and is extremely susceptible to climate change-induced displacement and migration.
Close collaboration, innovative project design, and technical and management capacity building have supported green development and air quality improvement by the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on