About Dil RahutDil Rahut is vice-chair of research and a senior research fellow at ADBI.
By Jeetendra Prakash Aryal, Tetsushi Sonobe, Augusto Becerra Lopez-Lavalle and Dil Rahut. Posted December 5, 2023
Historically, failure to bundle multiple measures, such as climate action, finance, and justice, into agricultural policies and programs has impeded progress across several SDGs.
By Tetsushi Sonobe, Dil Rahut, Raja Rajendra Timilsina and Shikha Chandrawat. Posted November 28, 2023
COP-28 aims to pave solid future pathways to address the urgency of the climate crisis as it reaches unprecedented levels.
Direct-seeded rice contributes to lower greenhouse gas emissions, benefiting the environment, and increasing farmers’ total income by reducing cultivation costs.
The G7 and G20 recognize the paramount importance of innovation in steering economies toward a more sustainable future.
Trafficking is often considered a gender-based harm, as women and children are more likely to face this form of exploitation.
Blockchain can be a valuable tool for avoiding failures in the food supply chain by opening avenues for enhancing redistribution and accountability for both food producers and consumers.
Unpaid contributions to production and consumption in households remain excluded from the narrow economic definition of work but are essential to welfare.
ChatGPT has the potential to lay the foundation for structural change and economywide productivity growth.
The unsustainable use of water resources in agriculture will have severe implications for future food and water security.
Domestic abuse is not a minor problem but a public health disease that affects millions of women around the globe.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- COP28 and beyond: Linking agri-food systems, SDGs, and climate action
- COP, from pledges to progress: Navigating the climate change landscape for 27 years
- Digitalization for enhancing access to finance and inclusive growth
- Unlocking green hydrogen potential in Central Asia
- Revitalizing South Asia’s groundwater resources with direct-seeded rice
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on