About Dil RahutDil Rahut is vice-chair of research and a senior research fellow at ADBI.
The G7 and G20 recognize the paramount importance of innovation in steering economies toward a more sustainable future.
Trafficking is often considered a gender-based harm, as women and children are more likely to face this form of exploitation.
Blockchain can be a valuable tool for avoiding failures in the food supply chain by opening avenues for enhancing redistribution and accountability for both food producers and consumers.
Unpaid contributions to production and consumption in households remain excluded from the narrow economic definition of work but are essential to welfare.
ChatGPT has the potential to lay the foundation for structural change and economywide productivity growth.
The unsustainable use of water resources in agriculture will have severe implications for future food and water security.
Domestic abuse is not a minor problem but a public health disease that affects millions of women around the globe.
Multifunctionality is associated with human activities that perform multiple functions and generate ecosystem services that can be positive or negative.
Hypertension affects 25% of the world’s population and can be a silent killer with no warning signs.
Children from disadvantaged groups are particularly prone to developing nutrient deficiencies and growth problems.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on