Archive | Video Blog RSS feed for this section Video BlogVideo Blog
By Grant B. Stillman. Posted October 20, 2017
The efficiency of solar power cells and lower cost of storage batteries means it has become possible for isolated villages and whole islands to generate their own electricity off-grid. Indeed, in the aftermath of two hurricanes that struck Puerto Rico, Elon Musk tweeted that independent solar power linked to batteries could rebuild that island’s entire electricity system. Read more.
Trade in health products has been flourishing as more and more people demand better health. But countries around the world still apply tariffs and nontariff measures that jack up prices and curb the entry of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and medical equipment. Read more.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and rural development
- Information and Communications Technology
- Poverty Reduction
- Public-Private Partnership
- Regional Cooperation
- Social Development and Poverty
- Video Blog
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe
- What Do Structural Economic Reforms Promise for the Future of Azerbaijan?
- Impact of Retaliatory Trade Enforcement Actions on the World Trade Organization and Trade Governance
- Next generation of quality development and investment in the new Pacific trade pact
- Energy Efficiency: The Cornerstone for Achieving SDG 7
- Energy Efficiency: The Cornerstone for Achieving SDG 7 on
- Energy strategies must consider all parts of the ‘energy trilemma’ on
- Exploring the trade–urbanization nexus in developing economies: evidence and implications on
- Escaping the middle income trap: Innovate or perish on
- Hometown investment trust funds: A sustainable solution for financing green energy projects on