About Derek HondoDerek Hondo is a research associate at ADBI.
By Derek Hondo. Posted February 19, 2021
As the population in Asia continues to grow, so too will consumption trends. This population growth will continue to have significant impacts on the way goods are manufactured and consumed, as the global “take, make, and dispose” lifestyle has already put enormous stress on raw materials and energy resources.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Top journal articles on sanitation reveal new policy insights
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines
- ESG investment for promoting net-zero carbon emissions
- Do persistent current account imbalances hamper regional and global growth?
- Transitioning to high-value agriculture through cluster-based development