About Derek HondoDerek Hondo is a research associate at ADBI.
By Derek Hondo. Posted February 19, 2021
As the population in Asia continues to grow, so too will consumption trends. This population growth will continue to have significant impacts on the way goods are manufactured and consumed, as the global “take, make, and dispose” lifestyle has already put enormous stress on raw materials and energy resources.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Rebooting food systems to achieve the unfinished agenda of global food security
- Remittance inflows giving resilience to Bangladesh’s rural economy amid COVID-19
- Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic need more than energy access to promote clean fuels
- Which financing sources matter for private investment in renewable energy in Asia?
- Unraveling the linkages between agriculture and climate change