Climate change, EnvironmentClimate change, EnvironmentFinance sector development, Information and Communications TechnologyEnergy, EnvironmentAgriculture and natural resources, WaterEnvironment, GenderGovernance and public sector management, Urban developmentClimate change, Governance and public sector managementClimate change, Environment, WaterEnergy, Environment, Finance sector development
By Jeetendra Prakash Aryal, Tetsushi Sonobe, Augusto Becerra Lopez-Lavalle and Dil Rahut. Posted December 5, 2023
Historically, failure to bundle multiple measures, such as climate action, finance, and justice, into agricultural policies and programs has impeded progress across several SDGs.
By Tetsushi Sonobe, Dil Rahut, Raja Rajendra Timilsina and Shikha Chandrawat. Posted November 28, 2023
COP-28 aims to pave solid future pathways to address the urgency of the climate crisis as it reaches unprecedented levels.
Digital finance enables more affordable and accessible financial services and other credit facilities for underserved and marginalized groups.
Green hydrogen could be a game-changing solution for both energy security and ambitious climate targets.
Direct-seeded rice contributes to lower greenhouse gas emissions, benefiting the environment, and increasing farmers’ total income by reducing cultivation costs.
The journey toward achieving the Sustainable Development Goals hinges upon a gender-inclusive perspective.
In an urban environment, resilience helps to maintain continuity amid shocks and stresses while progressing toward sustainability.
The G7 and G20 recognize the paramount importance of innovation in steering economies toward a more sustainable future.
By Preechaya Kittipaisalsilpa. Posted August 21, 2023
Oceans face immense pressures from human activities as we prioritize immediate results at the expense of long-term progress.
By Sayuri Shirai. Posted August 10, 2023
Expanding the scale of blended finance in clean energy will require innovative efforts from the international community to reform traditional development finance approaches.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- COP28 and beyond: Linking agri-food systems, SDGs, and climate action
- COP, from pledges to progress: Navigating the climate change landscape for 27 years
- Digitalization for enhancing access to finance and inclusive growth
- Unlocking green hydrogen potential in Central Asia
- Revitalizing South Asia’s groundwater resources with direct-seeded rice
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on