Environment, GenderGovernance and public sector management, Urban developmentClimate change, Governance and public sector managementClimate change, Environment, WaterEnergy, Environment, Finance sector developmentGender, Social development and protectionEconomics, Finance sector developmentEnvironment, Governance and public sector managementGender, Social development and protectionAgriculture and natural resources, Information and Communications Technology
The journey toward achieving the Sustainable Development Goals hinges upon a gender-inclusive perspective.
In an urban environment, resilience helps to maintain continuity amid shocks and stresses while progressing toward sustainability.
The G7 and G20 recognize the paramount importance of innovation in steering economies toward a more sustainable future.
By Preechaya Kittipaisalsilpa. Posted August 21, 2023
Oceans face immense pressures from human activities as we prioritize immediate results at the expense of long-term progress.
By Sayuri Shirai. Posted August 10, 2023
Expanding the scale of blended finance in clean energy will require innovative efforts from the international community to reform traditional development finance approaches.
Trafficking is often considered a gender-based harm, as women and children are more likely to face this form of exploitation.
Central banks in emerging Asia have helped to bolster the resilience of their economies to external shocks, but the exchange rate channel remains a key transmission mechanism of disturbances.
The mismanagement of domestic waste in rural areas places stress on the environment and compromises people's quality of life.
By Derek Hondo. Posted June 29, 2023
People with diverse sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and sex characteristics continue to experience stigma and discrimination, stemming from deeply rooted cultural and societal norms and religious views.
Blockchain can be a valuable tool for avoiding failures in the food supply chain by opening avenues for enhancing redistribution and accountability for both food producers and consumers.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on