About Yixin YaoYixin Yao is a senior research fellow at ADBI.
Integrated solutions to rangeland degradation in Mongolia
By Davaatseren Narmandakh, Yixin Yao and Arnaud Heckmann. Posted December 27, 2022
The Mongolian rangelands are sensitive to climate change and variability, and their degradation has been alarming.
Digital governance can unlock connectivity potential and transformation
By Subhasis Bera, Dil Rahut and Yixin Yao. Posted May 24, 2022
Digital governance incorporates new norms, rules, and processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in government functions for all stakeholders.
Supporting blue skies through green development loans
By Yixin Yao, Lijun Zhou and Shu Tian. Posted February 14, 2022
Close collaboration, innovative project design, and technical and management capacity building have supported green development and air quality improvement by the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Asian lessons for reviving infrastructure investment as a driver of resilient development
- Uncovering women’s burden of “unseen” work
- ChatGPT and structural change: Proceed with caution
- How T20 and partners can give rise to impactful solutions to global challenges
- Managing water resources in agriculture can ensure food and water security