About Rachana SahRachana is a master’s student at the Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Tokyo.
The landscape of Misato City in Japan has changed drastically in the last 35 years. In the 1980s, Shin-Misato Station was the Mushashino marshalling yard for freight services. Most of the land near the station was used for agriculture, but once residential houses increased and more people came to settle in the area the government built a passenger train station.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Networks and technologies to assist the vulnerable during the pandemic
- Improve handwashing access to combat COVID-19
- Recovering from shocks is what Asia knows best
- Characterizing financial cycles: Are emerging markets different?
- Economic integration and energy efficiency for energy security in ASEAN