About Jeremy LimJeremy Lim is a partner in global consultancy Oliver Wyman’s health-care practice in Asia. He is a public health physician who has worked extensively across Southeast Asia in the areas of health systems reform and innovation. He advises multiple digital health companies including Lifetrack Medical Systems Bot MD.
In October 2018, the world will commemorate the 40th anniversary of the seminal Declaration of Alma-Ata where the aspiration of “health care for all” was boldly declared. The realities have sadly fallen far short of the rhetoric—half the world lacks access to essential health services and 100 million people fall into financial catastrophe due to medical bills.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog