About Dil RahutDil Rahut is vice-chair of research and a senior research fellow at ADBI.
The unsustainable use of water resources in agriculture will have severe implications for future food and water security.
Domestic abuse is not a minor problem but a public health disease that affects millions of women around the globe.
Multifunctionality is associated with human activities that perform multiple functions and generate ecosystem services that can be positive or negative.
Hypertension affects 25% of the world’s population and can be a silent killer with no warning signs.
Children from disadvantaged groups are particularly prone to developing nutrient deficiencies and growth problems.
Global communities need to come together to act quickly to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and attain net-zero carbon emissions.
Rectifying the uneven distribution of healthcare remains key to reducing health inequity.
Regional collaboration can help to alleviate South Asia’s energy security challenges, which have been compounded by rising oil and gas prices, inflation, prospective food deprivation, and food protectionism.
South Asia is home to a quarter of the world’s population and is extremely susceptible to climate change-induced displacement and migration.
Further research is needed on the risks associated with adaptation measures that can increase current or future vulnerability to climate change.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Can electric vehicles lead the way to a sustainable future?
- Mitigating climate-related sovereign risk to accelerate action on the climate emergency
- Water security through effective wastewater management: Lessons from Japan’s public–private partnerships
- Asia in need of dialogue for scaling up climate transition finance
- Tools and principles for creating fiscal space for climate adaptation
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on