About Bhagirath BeheraBhagirath Behera is a professor of environmental economics at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
South Asia is home to a quarter of the world’s population and is extremely susceptible to climate change-induced displacement and migration.
Further research is needed on the risks associated with adaptation measures that can increase current or future vulnerability to climate change.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on