About Danilo Valerio MasciaDanilo Valerio Mascia is research fellow at the Department of Economics and Business of the University of Cagliari (Italy).
Bank credit is a crucial financing tool for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) given their difficulty in entering equity markets. However, accessing bank credit is not as easy as one might think. Specifically, MSMEs often face difficulties when they need to provide valid collateral to loan officers (Cowan, Drexler, and Yañez, 2015). Read more.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and rural development
- Information and Communications Technology
- Poverty Reduction
- Public-Private Partnership
- Regional Cooperation
- Social Development and Poverty
- Blockchain pilots making waves in developing Asia
- Will 2025 be the final deadline for the ASEAN Economic Community?
- Pointers from Asia for urbanization in Africa
- Is corruption “sand in the wheels” for credit markets? Evidence from European MSMEs
- Costs of expanded public pension coverage in emerging Asia
- Escaping the middle income trap: Innovate or perish on
- Hometown investment trust funds: A sustainable solution for financing green energy projects on
- Why is Income Distributed Unequally? A Comparison of Japan and the United States on
- Why poor countries should invest first in national trade infrastructure on
- Market failure or low-skills equilibrium? on