About Aziz DurraniAziz Durrani is a senior financial sector specialist at the South East Asian Central Banks Research and Training Centre (The SEACEN Centre).
COVID-19 highlights the need to strengthen environmental risk management and scale-up sustainable finance and investment across Asia
Like the rest of the world, Asia has been hit hard by the COVID-19 crisis. While some countries have been able to contain the spread of the virus relatively well, the disruption of supply chains, sharp decline in global demand, and the large-scale withdrawal of capital have led to severe economic contractions across the region.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Top journal articles on sanitation reveal new policy insights
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines
- ESG investment for promoting net-zero carbon emissions
- Do persistent current account imbalances hamper regional and global growth?
- Transitioning to high-value agriculture through cluster-based development