About Hazwan HainiHazwan Haini is a lecturer in economics at the School of Business and Economics, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam.
Income inequality, educational outcomes, and digital infrastructure: Can public–private partnerships play a pivotal role in Asia and the Pacific?
By Hazwan Haini. Posted December 21, 2022
Addressing inequality requires a new strategy in today’s modern age. Policy makers in Asia and the Pacific need to tackle a new form of inequality—the digital divide.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Bank of Japan’s unconventional monetary easing brings global recognition as a bold, innovative practitioner
- Asian lessons for reviving infrastructure investment as a driver of resilient development
- Uncovering women’s burden of “unseen” work
- ChatGPT and structural change: Proceed with caution
- How T20 and partners can give rise to impactful solutions to global challenges