The Asian Development Bank Institute was established in 1997 in Tokyo, Japan, to help build capacity, skills, and knowledge related to poverty reduction and other areas that support long-term growth and competitiveness in developing economies in the Asia-Pacific region.
Search Asia Pathways
Subscribe / Connect
- To invest, or not to invest? That is the problem in Myanmar on
- “Grexit” and yuan devaluation could put significant pressure on Asian currency pegs on
- New Zealand: A farming and services growth model for Asia? on
- The challenges to internationalizing Japanese higher education on
- Is regional economic integration in Central Asia a doomed vision or a promising future? on
Receive ADBI's daily e-newsline for unparalleled breadth of coverage on development topics from across Asia and the Pacific.