The Asian Development Bank Institute was established in 1997 in Tokyo, Japan, to help build capacity, skills, and knowledge related to poverty reduction and other areas that support long-term growth and competitiveness in developing economies in the Asia-Pacific region.
Search Asia Pathways
Subscribe / Connect
- Measuring the systemic risk contribution of international mutual funds
- RCEP – a life raft for trade liberalization in Asia
- India: The rising star on the world’s energy horizon
- Impact of a possible growth slowdown of the People’s Republic of China on emerging Asia: A general equilibrium analysis
- E-government as a vehicle to reduce white-collar crimes
Receive ADBI's daily e-newsline for unparalleled breadth of coverage on development topics from across Asia and the Pacific.