About Ahmad PrasetyoAhmad Prasetyo is a lecturer at the Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
The Pacific developing member countries (DMCs) of the Asian Development Bank are a heterogeneous group of economies with different levels of economic development and economic size. However, when it comes to choosing an optimal exchange rate, the Pacific DMCs face similar challenges. All of the Pacific economies are relatively small and have underdeveloped financial and exchange rate markets.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Toward an ASEAN COVID-19 travel balloon
- Toward a robust economic recovery from COVID-19 in Asia and the Pacific
- Does sanitation access improve schooling outcomes for girls and boys?
- Moving beyond GDP: Well-being and degrowth development alternatives
- COVID-19 and policy responses through the lens of global asset markets and capital flows