HealthGovernance and public sector management, Health, Urban development, WaterAgriculture and natural resources, Information and Communications TechnologyHealth, PovertyAgriculture and natural resources, Climate change, EnvironmentEducation, Information and Communications Technology, Poverty, Social development and protectionClimate change, Finance sector developmentEconomics, Finance sector developmentClimate change, Environment, WaterClimate change, Energy, Governance and public sector management
Hypertension affects 25% of the world’s population and can be a silent killer with no warning signs.
Safe sanitation for all is essential for improving public health, providing a clean environment, and breaking cycles of disease.
Japan is highly developed in smart farming areas and has adopted a variety of cutting-edge digital technologies.
Children from disadvantaged groups are particularly prone to developing nutrient deficiencies and growth problems.
The Mongolian rangelands are sensitive to climate change and variability, and their degradation has been alarming.
Income inequality, educational outcomes, and digital infrastructure: Can public–private partnerships play a pivotal role in Asia and the Pacific?
By Hazwan Haini. Posted December 21, 2022
Addressing inequality requires a new strategy in today’s modern age. Policy makers in Asia and the Pacific need to tackle a new form of inequality—the digital divide.
By Sayuri Shirai. Posted December 14, 2022
Soaring fossil fuel prices have reminded the world that investment in clean and low-emissions energy projects is needed to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by mid-century.
A tightening United States monetary policy cycle in 2022 in the face of severe inflationary pressures has led to a broad-based appreciation of the US dollar.
By Shujie Liang. Posted November 28, 2022
Groundwater overexploitation has raised concerns about resource sustainability and environmental degradation.
Global communities need to come together to act quickly to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and attain net-zero carbon emissions.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Levelling up innovation in Asia on
- Young Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials: Evidence from Europe on
- Rethinking the impact of the lockdown on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the Philippines on
- ESG investment growth amid the COVID-19 crisis on
- International partnerships for catalyzing the growth of India’s Smart Cities on