About Prachi GuptaPrachi Gupta was a research associate at ADBI at the time of writing. She will soon be joining Temple University as a faculty member.
Indonesia’s subsidized rice program, RASKIN (also known as Operasi Pasar Khusus), constitutes the longest running and the largest in-kind transfer for poor households in Indonesia. In 2010, government expenditure on RASKIN accounted for 53% of the total household-targeted social assistance. What has been the impact of this program on child health in Indonesia? Our recent paper (Gupta and Huang 2018) is, in this regard, the first attempt in the literature to analyze this issue in the context of Indonesia.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog