About Herlyn Gail A. AlegreHerlyn Alegre is a capacity building and training associate at ADBI.
Many efforts have been made in Southeast Asia to support creative industries and boost the creative economy, realizing the ability of knowledge-based economic activities to foster income generation, job creation, and export earnings while promoting social inclusion, cultural diversity, and human development (UNCTAD 2010: 10).
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Supporting the creative economy for sustainable development in Southeast Asia
- Foreign holdings of local currency bonds: A double-edged sword for emerging Asia
- How can the private sector help solve the sanitation challenge?
- Lessons for the informal sector from COVID-19
- Green bonds show promise for financing energy-efficient buildings in Southeast Asia