Tag Archives | Russian Federation’s pivot to Asia Economics
By Sebastian Paust. Posted November 20, 2014
The United States’ “pivot to Asia” has been intensely discussed over the last years. But recently, a new pivot model has come up: the Russian Federation’s pivot to Asia. This article analyzes this topic from an economic perspective by asking: Is the Russian economy really about to shift its focus thus far centered on the European Union (EU) to Asia?
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and rural development
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Poverty Reduction
- Public-Private Partnership
- Regional Cooperation
- Social Development and Poverty
- Video Blog
- Perspectives on Mekong-Japan cooperation for inclusive growth and mutual benefits
- Productivity spillovers from services firms in low- and middle-income countries: What is the role of firm characteristics and services liberalization?
- Does skilled emigration matter for real exchange rate volatility?
- Kuznets beyond Kuznets: Structural transformation and income distribution in the era of globalization in Asia
- Is female entrepreneurship a coping strategy during crises?
- Sustainable funding schemes for the development of waste management projects in Asia on
- Minimizing the Cost of Fecal Sludge Management through Co-Treatment on
- Energy Efficiency: The Cornerstone for Achieving SDG 7 on
- Spillover effects of quantitative easing on the Asian credit market and policy options on
- Energy strategies must consider all parts of the ‘energy trilemma’ on