About Matteo FioriniMatteo Fiorini is a research fellow at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute in Florence, Italy.
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development has many services dimensions; improved access to and provision of services are necessary for attaining many of the Sustainable Development Goals. Because of their effects on competition in services markets and the ability of foreign providers to supply services to consumers and firms in developing countries, services trade policies should be considered in the arsenal of policy instruments that can be used in efforts to realize sustainable development objectives.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Rebooting food systems to achieve the unfinished agenda of global food security
- Remittance inflows giving resilience to Bangladesh’s rural economy amid COVID-19
- Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic need more than energy access to promote clean fuels
- Which financing sources matter for private investment in renewable energy in Asia?
- Unraveling the linkages between agriculture and climate change