About Eden S. H. YuEden S. H. Yu is the Vice President and Chair Professor of College of Business, Chu Hai College of Higher Education in Tuen Mun; Hong Kong, China.
In recent decades, amid the increasing trend of globalization, it has become prevalent in world trade that firms in some countries outsource intermediate and/or finished goods or services from other firms in foreign countries for the purpose of lowering production costs and increasing production efficiency.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Capacity development
- Climate change
- Finance sector development
- Governance and public sector management
- Industry and trade
- Information and Communications Technology
- Private sector development
- Regional cooperation and integration
- Social development and protection
- Urban development
- Video Blog
- Infrastructure investment to spur firm performance in Central Asia
- COP26-aligned fiscal policy instruments for boosting Asian green growth, sustainable recovery
- Should emerging Asia worry about a “taper tantrum” post-COVID-19?
- Supporting the creative economy for sustainable development in Southeast Asia
- Foreign holdings of local currency bonds: A double-edged sword for emerging Asia