Intra-ASEAN migration data 2010 (Figure 1)
By Gloria Pasadilla. Posted February 6, 2012
About the AuthorGloria O. Pasadilla is Research Fellow at the ADB Institute. Her research focuses on trade and social protection issues. She has co-edited several books and published various works as book chapters and journal articles. Prior to joining ADBI, she was Senior Economist at the Philippine Institute for Development Studies and consultant for the trade and foreign affairs departments, as well as international organizations.
Subscribe / Connect to Asia Pathways
- Agriculture and rural development
- Information and Communications Technology
- Poverty Reduction
- Public-Private Partnership
- Regional Cooperation
- Social Development and Poverty
- Video Blog
- Next generation of quality development and investment in the new Pacific trade pact
- Energy Efficiency: The Cornerstone for Achieving SDG 7
- Piecemeal Policy Approaches to Aging Societies: Can They Be Avoided with Proper Data on Well-Being?
- Minimizing the Cost of Fecal Sludge Management through Co-Treatment
- FDI and Its Impacts on Entrepreneurship and Informal Markets: A Double-Edged Sword?
- Energy strategies must consider all parts of the ‘energy trilemma’ on
- Exploring the trade–urbanization nexus in developing economies: evidence and implications on
- Escaping the middle income trap: Innovate or perish on
- Hometown investment trust funds: A sustainable solution for financing green energy projects on
- Why is Income Distributed Unequally? A Comparison of Japan and the United States on